|The University Of Nottingham
The Centre for English Language Education is looking to appoint enthusiastic and committed EAP tutors for the University of Nottingham’s Presessional online and on-campus courses during summer 2024.
Appointments will be made on University of Nottingham terms and conditions.
Successful candidates will also benefit from:
· a fully paid pre-course induction programme
· a supportive team of experienced Course Coordinators and colleagues
· an EAP syllabus which focuses on developing academic literacies through an integrated approach to reading, writing, listening and speaking
· payment for pro rata holiday entitlement
· free self-catered accommodation or accommodation allowance for tutors teaching on face-to-face courses, who live more than one hours travel from campus
Contracts are 10 and 6 weeks, plus a 4-day induction the week before the commencement of each course.
Hours for the posts are full time (36.25 Hours)
Due to the short term nature of these roles it is essential that applicants have eligibility to work in the UK and all work must be undertaken in the UK.
Informal enquiries may be addressed to Victoria Mcpherson-Davis, email VICTORIA.MCPHERSON-DAVIS@NOTTINGHAM.AC.UK. Please note that applications sent directly to this email address will not be accepted.
£33966 to £40521
per annum (pro-rata if applicable) depending on skills and experience.
To Apply please follow these https://jobs.nottingham.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=SOC606223