|Institution||Oxford International Education Group|
|Job Type||Fixed term|
Oxford ELLT is a high-stakes English language level test recognised by numerous universities and higher education institutions worldwide. The test examines a candidate’s English language proficiency and provides verified evidence of their English language level. An Oxford ELLT certificate can be used as proof of English language level for entry into partnering higher education institutions.
• Read the content creation brief thoroughly.
• Create content for the reading, writing, listening, speaking exam by following the specific content creation brief.
• Produce content to assigned CEFR level.
• Submit completed content on a weekly basis.
• Review/edit content if/when needed after content moderation and pre-testing.
• Moderate ELLT materials if and when required.
• Ensure all content meets the content requirement as specified in the content brief.
Salary depended on the range of material produced
Please send you updated CV to the Oxford ELLT Academic Manager Luigi Vallillo at firstname.lastname@example.org