|Institution||University of Dundee|
|Job Type||Fixed Term|
1. To work as part of a team teaching both undergraduate and postgraduate international students from a variety of backgrounds embarking on degree programmes in a wide range of disciplines.
2. To teach general language points in addition to specifically academic applications of the language.
3. To prepare lessons, maintain teaching records, assess students’ work, invigilate exams, provide feedback to students, and participate in cultural and educational events, induction events and in assessment and team meetings.
4. Staff may be required to provide pastoral support to students requiring it.
5. To uphold the university’s policy on data security.
6. To undertake other additional duties from time to time as necessary.
Grade 7 (£32,236-£39,609) pro rata
Please send your C.V. and cover letter to: