|Institution||English Language Teaching, University of St Andrews|
|Job Type||Fixed Term - Monday 26 June – Friday 8 September 2017|
|Location||ELT, St Andrews, Fife, UK|
ELT at the University of St Andrews is looking to appoint well-qualified teachers for our 10-week Pre-Sessional Course. Applicants should have relevant teaching qualifications, including a Masters in Applied Linguistics or a TESOL-related field, and/or DELTA or equivalent PG Diploma in TESOL, and extensive experience of teaching EAP in the UK HE setting.
The ability to handle the workload of an intensive Pre-Sessional Course is essential. Completion of or enrolment on the BALEAP TEAP Fellowship Scheme is highly desirable.
• teaching up to 22 hours per week
• attending weekly staff meetings
• marking assessments in line with agreed criteria and attending marking moderation meetings
• organizing feedback tutorials with students
• assisting as required with student trips and social events
• keeping up to date records of work and attendance
• fulfilling any other duties as required by the Deputy Director or Director of Pre-Sessional Courses.
Salary in the range of £32,004 – £38,183 pro rata (depending on qualifications and experience)
ELT has over 25 years of running Pre-Sessional and Foundation Programmes, is BALEAP accredited and offers a dynamic and professionally supportive place for work.
University accommodation is offered at a competitive rate.
Applications will be assessed as they arrive, and interviews will take place on a rolling basis.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org