BALEAP Executive Committee CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
4 December 2017
Nominations are invited for the following four positions on the BALEAP Executive Committee.
Incoming Chair (2018–19) + Chair (2019–22) + Outgoing Chair (2022–23)
Testing Officer (2018–2021)
TEAP Officer (2018–2021) [restricted to those with experience of the TEAP Scheme]
BAS Chair (2018–2021) [restricted to BAS assessors]
For details of the posts, please visit the website.
Proposer, seconders and nominees must be members of BALEAP (individual or institutional). For roles related to the accreditation schemes, the nominee, proposer and seconder must have active experience with the relevant scheme.
- Nominee either contacts a proposer and seconder OR proposer and seconder contact the nominee.
- Nominee sends an email to admin@BALEAP.org (copied to proposer and seconder) stating the position as a subject line and including a short statement (max 150 words) about themselves and how they would hope to contribute to BALEAP through the role.
- Nominations close on 22 December.
- The list of nominees (with proposer, seconder and statement) will be circulated to the BALEAP discussion list in January.
- Institutional reps will gather preferences from their institutional members.
- Where there is more than one nomination, elections will take place electronically in February. Only two reps may vote for each institutional membership. Individual members have one vote.
- New members will be confirmed in their roles at the AGM in March.
Back to news