|Job Type||Fixed-term (12-week or 7-week contracts)|
|Location||Loughborough, East Midlands, UK.|
Pre-sessional Course C: 1 July 2019 – 20 September 2019
– Teacher induction – 1 – 4 July 2019. Teaching commences 5 July 2019.
Pre-sessional Course D: 5 August 2019 – 20 September 2019
– Teacher induction – 5 – 8 August 2019. Teaching commences 9 August 2019.
Tutors must be available for the full duration of the course.
– You should be a graduate with a CELTA or equivalent, ideally hold a DELTA or equivalent and / or relevant MA/MSc, have significant experience teaching English language to adult learners and have an understanding of EAP. Experience of teaching EAP year round or on a pre-sessional programme would be an advantage. You must be fluent in English both written and oral, and must be able to provide effective written and oral feedback to students.
Loughborough University offers:
1. Established and highly organised courses accredited by BALEAP with detailed schemes of work and materials
2. Four-day paid induction
3. Professional support and guidance from senior tutors throughout the course
4. Use of a laptop for the duration of the contract
5. Single occupancy, self-catering, en-suite accommodation (with shared kitchens) is available at a subsidised rate for tutors who have to relocate for the duration of their contract.
– £34,189 – £39,609 pro rata per annum. Subject to annual pay award.
– Only online applications will be considered for these posts (please see the link below).
– Please use the ‘Additional Information’ section (on the ‘Candidate Summary’ page of your application) to provide any information you feel is relevant to support your application, providing examples where appropriate.
– Please also state which course(s) you would like to be considered for in this section.
– Please do not attach other documents unless absolutely necessary.
– Telephone/Skype interviews will take place from week commencing 18 March 2019.
– Informal enquiries to Henrietta Pocock, Academic Language Support Service Manager, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to details and online application form: