|Institution||INTO Newcastle University LLP|
|Location||Newcastle upon Tyne - City Centre|
We wish to recruit a full time or 2 part-time Deputy Programme Manager/s for the International Foundation Business and Humanities team. The successful candidate or candidates will also be expected to teach on this programme in an area of expertise (EAP and/or subject).
You should ideally possess:
• A relevant graduate and/or post-graduate qualification in a relevant subject
• A relevant teaching qualification and/or teaching experience in further or higher education
• An ability to contribute to all levels of teaching
• Skills and experience to effectively teach international students;
• A desire and the flexibility to contribute to a successful and fast growing educational establishment
• Ability to motivate and manage staff, to secure prompt and effective action plans and create a “can-do” culture.
• High level IT skills in the application of appropriate software to departmental management, in maintenance of records and production and analysis of data.
• Proven planning and organisational skills.
• An ability to take initiative within curriculum and policy objectives.
• The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, work under pressure.
• Experience of development and validation of academic programmes, assessment and quality assurance procedures.
Band E £35,936 – £48,621 per annum
Please visit our website https://intoglobal.com/jobs to download the full Advert, Job Descriptionand Application Form for details on how to apply.
Closing date for applications – Tuesday 30th April 2019, 12.00 Noon
Provisional Date of Interviews: Tuesday 7th May 2019
Position proposed to start – 3rd June 2019
Position proposed to end – Permanent (with a one year probationary period)
For informal enquiries, please feel free to contact the Programme Manager: