|Job Type||Fixed Term Posts available for 12, 10 & 8 week courses|
Posts available from:
12/06/19 – 06/09/19 (Level 1, 12 Week Pre-sessional)
26/06/19 – 06/09/19 (Leve1 2, 10 Week Pre-sessional)
11/07/19 – 06/09/19 (LEvel 3, 8 Week Pre-sessional)
• Tutors on full-time contracts are expected to teach up to 18 hours
• ELTS teaching staff have a collective responsibility to cover
teaching and marking loads for colleagues on sick leave.
• Assist with preparation of suitable material for all classes
• Assist with administrative duties as required in maintaining
detailed records of attendance and work completed in each
• Liaise with other tutors over shared classes
• Conduct regular tutorials with students and report any problems
to the Course Co-ordinator
• Keep to the marking schedules as required
• Attend team meetings as required
• Attend all student trips and excursions.
• Contribute to the overall development of the programme and
department through feedback
£28936 to £32548 per annum together with USS benefits Grade 7.
There are paid induction days at the start
of your contract where you’ll meet the
team and have the chance to familiarise
yourself with the course expectations and
your teaching environment.
Benefits of working at ELTS include
subsidised staff accommodation on
campus, a mentoring scheme, regular
CPD sessions and classroom observations
to encourage reflective practice.
Please send your CV and covering email to Jo Chapman (Course Coodinator) on email@example.com