This TeachMeet event aims to create and facilitate a conversation around pressing issues faced by management school programmes and bring together key stakeholders to discuss, exchange, source and share good practices. The event aims to be practical and collaborative and will consist of a series of sharing sessions and workshops.
The overarching theme for the event is: ‘Developing the student: addressing issues arising from ever-increasing student numbers in management education’ and given the context of the event, we invite participants to consider and contribute ideas that might relate to:
– Transitions from school to university
– Peer learning and feedback
– Maths & stats development/support for management students
– Blending learning
– Technology enhanced learning and teaching
Format & food for thought
Per format, we invite you to contribute ideas that might fall under the following:
– 2-minute ideas
– 7-minute sharing sessions
– 30 or 60-minute workshops
As food for thought for the above, you could consider an idea/session/workshop that answers:
– How to? / How not to?
– How has? / How hasn’t?
– Why? / Why not?
· Time: Wednesday, 20 June 2018 from 1100 to 1530. Registration, coffee & networking from 1000. Lunch & refreshments will be served.
· Place: Lancaster University Management School
· Cost: The event is free-of-charge!
· Access: Please register here to attend and find out how to submit and idea.
This peer-organised TeachMeet is supported by Teach-Learn-Share, a joint initiative between Lancaster University’s Faculty of Health & Medicine and the Lancaster University Management School.
We look forward to hearing about your ideas and seeing you at the event!